The Jersey Jim Foundation operates and maintains renovated U.S. Forest properties in the San Juan National Forest. Founded in 1991 with the preservation and establishment of the rental system for Jersey Jim Lookout Tower, we have obtained a permit to offer for rent the Aspen Guard Station (2021) and the Glade Guard Station (2022).
- We have three beautiful places available to rent; the Jersey Jim Fire Lookout Tower, Aspen Guard Station and Glade Station.
- Jersey Jim Tower is an old Forest Service Fire Tower 55' in the air with an open room and a 360 degree view of the beautiful San Juan Mountains.
- Both Aspen and Glade Stations are cabins which offer 2-3 rooms, perfect for a family getaway.
- Enjoy the beauty of the San Juan Mountains along with hiking, bike, horse and 4 wheeling trails, fishing and so much more!
- You are only a drive from Mesa Verde National Park and the Durango Narrow Gauge Railroad.